Solar Finders for Solar Telescopes or Telescopes fitted with Solar filters
The Easiest Way to find the Sun
No tools, No glue, It is held in place by a small adjustable Bungee cord
Takes only seconds to install or remove
- Set up your solar telescope.
- Squeeze the cable lock and gently pull it away from the Helio Pod.
- Slide the Pod over your telescope with the disk without a cross hair, towards the sun.
- Squeeze the lock and tighten the bungee cord, so the Helio Pod is on the telescope tube. It does not have to be too tight.
- The hole in the first disk casts a bright spot on the second screen.
- Adjust the angle of your telescope until the spot in centered on the cross hairs.
- You may need to add a offset for calibration.