CITIZEN CATE PLUS LCVR Polarimeter Equipment list includes:
Daystar 80mm ED80 APO telescope OTA
Celestron CG4 equatorial mount and tripod
Celestron CG4 motor drives
80mm image quality white light solar filter
Pt Grey Camera Grasshopper3 monochrome 5 megapixel camera with SONY Pregius IMX250 2/3" chip
Daystar Instruments Liquid Crystal Variable Retardance Polarimeter
Modified: GPIO cable
Modified: Arduino UNO, Ardruino box, USB and ethernet cables
Modified: GPS shield board
Modified: Dual core, SSD, USB3 Dell Laptop
Matlab home version processing software
- Several components of the equipment listed shall be customized at the National Solar Observatory laboratory prior to shipment to participants.
- Some components are subject to variation as ultimate equipment decisions are made by the principal investigator prior to final shipping from NSO. However, specifications shall meet those stated in descriptions.
- Equipment will ship only after final modifications and decisions by the team are made.
- All equipment purchased for participation in this experiment remains the property of the purchaser afterwards.
- Electronically driven and controlled LCVR polarimeter capable of 3 Stokes polarization states. Includes programmed state modes including 'blink' and 'scroll' modes.
- 12VDC powered, USB controlled.